Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to my log. This will be the place where i journal my experiences as an englishman in the USA. I will be posting all the photo's & videos i take here which can be viewed using the links on the right.

Latest photo set is from my leaving do before flying out to philadelphia:-


Please note: Being english i require tea, proper tea. They don't have that here. If you have any spare tea please post it to me, i will pay good money and love you long time.

P.S. feel free to leave comments/abuse as this provides me opportunity to abuse you back.

4 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi tart features i have a suggestion for your caption competition "bend over and take it like a man !!!"

Nice pic there with you and all the Ladies ;-> did they all love you long time ???

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh i'v got another one...
"The things i'll do to learn to fly !"

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get all the girls with my Rohypnol!

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TWATIZIEN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home