Monday, September 12, 2005

The Office

Got some shots of Tredy & Malvern offices in links section. Will be sorting out a section for the CMM Team soon, but things here are really busy right now.


Always a crime scene going on in the US.


Attempting to look cool. Doesn't really work when u drive a hatchback!








The apartment block is next door to Valley Forge national park which is probably the size of Britain. It's a haven for deer that come out at night to graze on everyone's front lawn! Amazingly they don't mind the cars driving past. You can see them because their eyes reflect your lights, spooky blair witch style.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bugger you Captain Beard......

Wecome to our shores you fine thing. Here I was thinking I had finally found my ultimate long bearded love stick eg: Captain Beard, (ahoy all aboard !!!)there I was surfing the net in search of a big meaty Bear Man (like they say the more hair the better www.bearman.com ) and what do I come across, clean as a english tea cup... Catain Beard. Still gotta say your cute stuff, come to daddy !!

Are you straight, I mean gay straight, cause I kind of am....well sometimes.

Fly me to the MOON......

Look Matty, if your over our way come look us up. We are in the main street opposite Wendys, purple place on the corner. We can hang out and show you what we really mean by 'everyting in the USA is bigger!

Whip it good
Provincetown
Cape Cod

kurt@whipitrealgood.aol

Big love Kurt & Larry & Tuska (our 2 month old puddy cat)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home